CenterPoint Engineering, Inc. is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer for our Mechanicsburg, PA office.
- Assist with the specification of electrical lighting, power and control systems including fire alarm systems, lightning protection, security systems, UPS units, motor controls for commercial, industrial and institutional facilities
- Participate in field investigations and surveys
- Arc Flash studies and analysis
- Assist in the production of electrical drawings, calculations, and specifications for new facilities and facility modifications
- Perform specific and limited portions of a broader assignment while working with other senior-level engineers
- Prepare designs, calculations, sketches, diagrams, schematic drawings, and final working drawings
- Mentor and direct Senior Designers and entry level engineers
- Bachelors’ Degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 10 years of electrical design experience
- PE or EIT preferable with ability to obtain PE
- Arc Flash studies and analysis experience a plus
- Experience with AutoCAD (knowledge of MicroStation or Revit a plus) is desirable
- Experience with power analysis software (i.e. SKM Power Tools) is desirable
- Knowledgeable of standard engineering practices, techniques, and procedures
- Detail oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Strong analytical skills and the ability to think critically
Contact information for submission is located below. Please send all requested materials:
- Full resume with references
- Cover letter explaining intent
- Description of three main projects you’ve worked on in the last 2 years, the role you played in each, and how you increased its quality.
For inquiries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
**CenterPoint Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NO AGENCIES, PLEASE. Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.